The Total Skin Rejuvenation Cream has many different uses. The Total Skin Rejuvenation Cream has been used by doctors, practitioners, and clients alike. The many different uses include, but are not limited to the following:
- Can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, cellulite, age spots, and spider veins.
- Reduces skin water loss, has a high moisturizing effect, is hypoallergenic and bio-mimics the skin.
- The formulation of ingredients is known to be effective in dealing with the following conditions: fading scars, eczema, burns, rashes, severely dry skin, dark spots, skin discolorations, chapped lips, stretch-marks, and in lessening the irritation of psoriasis.
- The formulation of ingredients have been used as a sun blocking lotion; although the level of protection against the sun's ultraviolet radiation is extremely variable, ranging from nothing to approximately SPF 6. Studies have shown some of the ingredient used to reduce the effects of UV damage on the skin.
- Massage Cream
- Catalyst for Cold Laser Therapy